Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Acid Rain: Part I

"I think I want to try acid". Anthony said it so matter-of-factly between songs, Bird and I were unsure if he was serious.

"Ha, seriously? Go ahead, man, you're alone on this one" I said as I sipped my beer and set it on top of a PA speaker.

"If you're serious, I'll get some and do it with you" Bird replied.

Band practice was always like this; a few beers and stimulating conversation. It usually devolved into a battle of depravity, each of us saying the most base thing we could think of to illicit incredulous laughs from each other. This evening had taken a different turn.

"Seriously, dude, I'll get some from this guy I know at work...we'll do it Sunday because neither of us have to work".

This was going to make for an interesting weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment